4inarow
Welcome To 4inarow! The No1 Gaming Forum.
If you are new please register because if you don't you can not read any posts, it just take 2 minuets of your time to add a username and add an email to make sure your not a robot, but however if you have already registered just log in.

STAFF ARE NEEDED!
APPLY NOW!

Website made by:
George (Admin Tomz)
Sam (Admin Graves)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4inarow
Welcome To 4inarow! The No1 Gaming Forum.
If you are new please register because if you don't you can not read any posts, it just take 2 minuets of your time to add a username and add an email to make sure your not a robot, but however if you have already registered just log in.

STAFF ARE NEEDED!
APPLY NOW!

Website made by:
George (Admin Tomz)
Sam (Admin Graves)
4inarow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Minecraft Review
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 pm by Admin Tomz

» Advanced Warfare: Road 2 Max Day 1 - Highlights
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:57 pm by Admin Tomz

» Give Away | Iphone 6 + £30/$45 Itunes Vouture | End Date 29 July
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:46 pm by Admin Tomz

» Giveaway Winner
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:10 am by Admin Tomz

» Twitch Live stream every day
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:50 am by Admin Tomz

» Day z Review
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:25 pm by GTA V Moderator:Jessie345

» Halo: The Master Chief Collection Review
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:15 am by GTA V Moderator:Jessie345

» Im A Fucking Unicorn
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:10 pm by Admin Tomz

» tristan cooper 12345 staff appilcation
reason for giveaway why i should win EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:25 am by Helper bitty

reason for giveaway why i should win

Go down

reason for giveaway why i should win Empty reason for giveaway why i should win

Post by josh cakoni Sat May 30, 2015 9:24 am

Hey! My name is Josh and im 14 years old First of all i want to say thanks for doing the giveaway, giving me a chance to win! I would want to win because i cant afford it. Im not just saying that, i was looking for £20 PS3 used and everything becuase i try so hard in school and thought i deserve it! I had an xbox 360 when i was 10 and had to sell it to get money. Every day  got to school and see my friends i feel very left out. They talk about there game and there fifa match and im just there left out standing. Someone was going you have ps3 you have xbox 1 and then came to me. I felt very embarrassed and you dont even know what it feels like. I dont iinvite any friends over becuase we have nothing to play with! I would be so blessed and grateful to get a xbox. Well theres my reason Smile Hope i win! my channel is cakonidesigns so just comment on a video if i win

Last edited by josh cakoni on Sat May 30, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how to contact me)

josh cakoni

Back to top Go down