4inarow
Welcome To 4inarow! The No1 Gaming Forum.
If you are new please register because if you don't you can not read any posts, it just take 2 minuets of your time to add a username and add an email to make sure your not a robot, but however if you have already registered just log in.

STAFF ARE NEEDED!
APPLY NOW!

Website made by:
George (Admin Tomz)
Sam (Admin Graves)

reason for giveaway why i should win

Go down

reason for giveaway why i should win

Post by josh cakoni on Sat May 30, 2015 9:24 am

Hey! My name is Josh and im 14 years old First of all i want to say thanks for doing the giveaway, giving me a chance to win! I would want to win because i cant afford it. Im not just saying that, i was looking for £20 PS3 used and everything becuase i try so hard in school and thought i deserve it! I had an xbox 360 when i was 10 and had to sell it to get money. Every day  got to school and see my friends i feel very left out. They talk about there game and there fifa match and im just there left out standing. Someone was going you have ps3 you have xbox 1 and then came to me. I felt very embarrassed and you dont even know what it feels like. I dont iinvite any friends over becuase we have nothing to play with! I would be so blessed and grateful to get a xbox. Well theres my reason Smile Hope i win! my channel is cakonidesigns so just comment on a video if i win

Last edited by josh cakoni on Sat May 30, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how to contact me)

josh cakoni

Back to top Go down